As part of your comparative market analysis, our team will book a time to visit your home where we can discuss what you're needs are, how we can meet them, and what your timeline might look like. Topics typically covered during this first meeting may include:
- Getting to know you! We love hearing what’s happening in our client’s lives and why they may be interested in selling their home. We want to know what YOU need and how we can provide the most help possible.
- Getting to know us! We love to share our own stories with clients on why we are passionate about helping clients buy and sell homes and what part each team member plays in our organization.
- Our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report
- Telling us about your home and what makes it unique
- Determining the best way to market your home to as many qualified buyers as possible
- Up to date pricing information based on today’s real estate market.
- The importance of photos, floorpans and other digital tools used in selling your home.
- Condition of your home- will repairs or renovations assist with your sale?
- Staging- working together to display your home in the best way possible
- A general overview of the listing and sales process inducing our digital document centre all South Island Home Team clients receive access to.
Marketing Your Home
Our marketing system advertises your home to the world 24 hours a day!
Our award wining marketing strategy allows us to feature your home to the widest and most qualified group of buyers possible and respond immediately to every inquiry. The South Island Home Team are experts at capturing the power of the internet and other media to showcase your property to people around the corner and around the world.
- our website displays hd photos, floorplans, detailed information and location tool 24 hours a day
- we have a large social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest which allow us to market your property immediately, specifically, and intelligently to the neighbourhood and around the world.
- our terrific exposure on the Royal Lepage website gives unparalleled access to an international real estate hub with millions of unique visitors each year searching for property in our market area.
- local sites such usedvictoria.com, kijiji.ca and craigslist.org are also a great tool for us to reach local buyers.
- exclusive digital stadium billboard advertising
- targeted advertising in our exclusive industry-only network groups that work with top real estate professionals in our city and throughout the world.
- the Royal Lepage kiosk in Victoria’s Mayfair Mall - your home will be displayed to thousands of visitors every month.
- advertisements in Royal Lepage’s exclusive canada-wide homes magazine
- office advertising at both Royal Lepage Coast Capital’s and our own high-traffic locations with thousands of pedestrian visitors every month.
- regular features in the Victoria Times Colonist newspaper.
- the Real Estate Victoria (REV) newspaper
- regular features in Black Press newspaper publications
- direct mail, flyers, brochures and many more advertising tools that are tailored to each specific property
- If desired, our South Island Home Team are experts at conducting productive, efficient, and highly advertised open houses that can bring terrific exposure for your property.