South Island Home Team has over 10 years of experience with Brookfield (BGRS), the Canadian industry leader for employee relocations. We are committed to helping military members and their families, civilian employees and veterans. If you are being posted to Esquimalt BC, we know the ins and outs of how to make your move easy and efficient. Our team has extensive knowledge of the development & resale market and will find you your perfect Home on Southern Vancouver Island. Call our BGRS certified, multi award winning team to start your home finding journey today. When military and their families relocate to an unknown city, the services of a New Home Specialist who understands their needs makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful!
We go above and beyond finding you a new home! Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- We can be available for your House Hunting trip – we understand you have a very limited time to find a new home
- We will put you in touch with building inspectors, mortgage brokers, lawyers, and the professionals we trust
- We will pre book & organize any appointments required for viewings, inspections, etc.
- We know the schools and amenities in and around Victoria, Esquimalt, Langford, and surrounding municipalities.
- We will send you a custom relocation package before you even get here! This package includes maps, tax info, stats, neighborhood history, and information about our team. Please contact us with your address and we will gladly send you a package in the mail.
- We will set you up with a listing portal so that you can see all up to date listings and indicate your favorites, so we know what you are looking for prior to your arrival.
What Military Personnel say about Sarah, our Military Relocation Specialist!
HER SERVICE AND ABILITY LEAD US TO THE PERFECT NEIGHBORHOOD WITHIN OUR BUDGET
“As a military member who recently went through a posting and had to action the move through Brookfield, I conducted a deep search in the Greater Victoria for a solid and experienced realtor. After trying six, I found Sarah. The Greater Victoria housing market is very hot and at this time most realtors are not willing / don't have to try hard to make a sale. Sarah impressed me from the start. She is very knowledgeable about the area and is extremely honest. She's one to trust and will not disappoint. My wife and I are both very thankful for her excellent service and ability to lead us to the perfect neighborhood within our budget and needs.” - Capt Paul B.